Resin Drip Handbag Casting and Decoration Workshop for 2
Join us with a friend or family member in picturesque Old Amersham in Buckinghamshire (UK) to indulge your creativity and make your very own resin drip Artbag under the guidance and instruction of renowned Artbag artist Debra Franses herself. Come to our beautiful space at Artbag Studio Gallery and create a unique work of art to take home for yourself or a loved one. You might also like to purchase a workshop experience as a gift for someone else.
Have you been inspired by the fun dripping resin pieces in Debra’s ‘Global Meltdown 2020 Collection’? Well, here’s your chance to learn how to mix, cast and create your very own gorgeous signature resin drip Artbag – we will be using fast-cast resin, so you can take your piece home on the day.
2020 has been a difficult year for all of us and has left many of us feeling stressed and creatively stifled – why not set aside some time to relax and get creative?
This workshop is suitable for complete beginners. Bring some of your own books to include in your sculpture and make it extra personal (get second hand copies if you can’t bear to part with the originals!); we will supply everything else. The quoted price is for 2 people creating one artwork each. It is less expensive than doing a 1-on-1 session. If you wish to create more than one piece, you can discuss that at the session.
What’s included in the workshop?
- The workshop is 11am – 3pm, with breaks for tea/coffee and for lunch (the price of which is included in your course fee)
- You should both bring some of your own books to include in your sculpture and make it extra personal (get second hand copies if you can’t bear to part with the originals!
- Our session will begin with a discussion on working with resin and having a look through Debra’s Gallery pieces for inspiration. You will learn about working with different-grade resins from fast-cast to crystal clear and the application of crystals, powder and glitter. Although we will be working with fast-cast resin in this workshop, you will come away understanding how to work with all different types of resin and the different effects that can be achieved
- You will receive expert instruction from professional Artbag resin artist Debra Franses
- All other materials for creating your artworks will be supplied including resin, pigments, metal powders, glitter and mica etc.
- We will provide both of you with an apron and safety gloves
- You will both also have the opportunity to browse and purchase some of Debra’s artworks at greatly reduced prices
Our address is:
Artbag Studio Gallery, 120 High Street, Amersham, Buckinghamshire,
HP7 0ED, United Kingdom
This event will run from 11am – 3pm, with tea, coffee, biscuits and lunch included in your course fee. Please let us know the best date for you (and time if you cannot make the scheduled time). Now booking into 2021.
We have one allocated parking space. For the Terms and Conditions of our Workshops, please open the tab at the bottom of our general ‘Workshops’ page, or visit our general Terms and Conditions page and scroll down to where it says ‘Artbag Studio Signature Resin and Memories Workshops’. If you have any questions about this event, please get in touch with us at: email@example.com.