Framed Artbag Wall Creation Workshop (1-on-1)
Create a truly personal piece of art by making your very own framed Artbag wall art under the guidance of renowned Artbag artist Debra Franses herself. Indulge your creativity in our beautiful space at Artbag Studio Gallery in Old Amersham. This workshop is suitable for complete beginners, so don’t worry – you’ll receive all the guidance and instruction you need from Debra every step of the way! The quoted price is per person per artwork. It is slightly more expensive to do this workshop 1-on-1, but you do get Debra’s undivided attention. You might also like to purchase a workshop experience as a gift for a loved one.
You will need to BRING YOUR OWN ITEMS for this workshop.
What is included in the workshop?
- Expert instruction by professional Artbag resin artist Debra Franses
- We supply 3D thin resin Artbag moulding, frame, paint, glue and concept
- Tea, coffee, biscuits and lunch are included in the course fee
- A significant discount on any of the pieces in our Gallery
- Choose between a black or white frame
- Choose between having a glitter background (in gold, baby pink or blue) or having a clear one and creating a collage background made of your own items
- You can also choose between having your final piece be 35cm x 35cm (13 25/32″ x 13 25/32″) or 45cm x 45cm (17 25/32″ x 17 23/32″) (the price is the same)
This is a thoughtful workshop that engages with Debra’s core Artbag concept of memory; for the best results, you will spend time thinking about and gathering things to include such as: photos, souvenirs, precious items, tickets, letters, favourite lipstick etc. – see the image on the left for ideas.
Our address is:
Artbag Studio Gallery, 120 High Street, Amersham, Buckinghamshire,
HP7 0ED, United Kingdom
This event will run from 11am – 3pm, with tea, coffee, biscuits and lunch included in your course fee. Please let us know the best date for you (and time if you cannot make the scheduled time). Now booking into 2021.
We have one allocated parking space. For the Terms and Conditions of our Workshops, please open the tab at the bottom of our general ‘Workshops’ page, or visit our general Terms and Conditions page and scroll down to where it says ‘Artbag Studio Signature Resin and Memories Workshops’. If you have any questions about this event, please get in touch with us at: email@example.com.