‘Artbags of Love’ Necklace (Rose Quartz on Silver with Birthstone Charm)
New for Christmas 2020. This pendant has been cut from beautiful Rose Quartz and comes with a silver with setting and chain – named after its gorgeous soft pink hue, the rose quartz stone is associated with love, both of others and of the self, as well as emotional healing, forgiveness and opening the heart to beauty.
The beautiful, limited edition and bespoke Artbag pendants in this Collection have been made in collaboration with Shakara Jewellery. Stunning precious and semi-precious gemstones have been carefully hand cut into the classic Artbag shapes. These gorgeous pendants each come with an adjustable chain and can also be personalised and further enhanced with a delicate bezel set birthstone charm, so you can pick the one that is significant for the intended recipient (or just the colour that you like best!). They come beautifully packaged (as you can see from picture 4) and 10% of all sales will also be donated to our chosen charities.
Only a very limited number in stock for Christmas, although you can pre-order for the new year.
- Rhodolite Garnet (January) (image 9) – most commonly found in shades of red, this beautiful stone is supposed increase one’s bodily strength, endurance and vigour.
- Purple Amethyst (February) (image 10) – associated with protection, clarity and purification, this gorgeous quartz stone is found in varying shades of purple and is used to celebrate the 6th and 17th year of marriage.
- Aquamarine (March) (image 11) – known as the stone of courage, it is said to encourage tolerance and reduce stress.
- White Topaz (April) (image 12) – this stunning clear crystal sparkles like a diamond and is associated with healing, mental clarity and restoration of energy.
- Emerald (May) (image 13) – Said to open the heart and encourage compassion, this beautiful stone is a form of Beryl, found in a range of shades of green.
- Rainbow Moonstone (June) (image 14) – associated with balancing emotions and clarity of vision, this ethereal translucent white stone shimmers with flashes of blue called adularescence.
- Ruby (July) (image 15) – associated with passion, life force and vitality due to its colour, this stunning stone is believed to amplify energy, heighten awareness, promote courage and bring success in wealth, love and battle.
- Peridot (August) (image 16) – believed to counter negative emotions and to bring the energy of abundance, peridots can vary from yellowish green to greenish yellow to brownish green in colour. They are also used to celebrate 16th wedding anniversaries.
- Blue Sapphire (September) (image 17) – This intense blue stone is associated with integrity and is thought to bring mental discipline and focus.
- Tourmaline (October) (image 18) – this stunning pink shade of tourmaline is associated with matters of the heart, including love, gentleness and compassion as well as spirituality.
- Citrine (November) (image 19) – this quartz is found in hues ranging from pale yellow to amber and orange and is the stone of the sacral chakra. Associated with creativity, joy and protection from evil thoughts, this is also the gemstone of a 13th wedding anniversary.
- Sky Blue Topaz (December) (image 20) – this stunning blue stone is a form of silicate, one of the hardest materials in the world, and is associated with honesty, openness, self-realisation and self-control.
Pendant Dimensions – 2cm x 1.5cm. 25/32″ x 19/32″
Charm – 3mm. 1/8″
Chain – longest length: 57cm. 22 7/16″; shortest length: 38cm. 14 61/64″; adjustable by 19cm. 7 31/64″